(ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®) Online Workshop
Duration : 40 Hours
Timing : (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Date : 18th, 19th, 20th, 21th and 22nd December 2023
Official (ISC)²® Training Seminar for the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®) provides a comprehensive review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the CCSP exam. Content aligns with and comprehensively covers the six domains of the (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), ensuring relevancy across all disciplines in the field of cloud security.
Official courseware is developed by (ISC)² – creator of the CCSP CBK – to ensure your training is relevant and up-to-date. Our instructors are verified security experts who hold the CCSP and have completed intensive training to teach (ISC)² content.
This training is intended for professionals who have at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years in information security and at least one year in cloud security, and are pursuing CCSP certification to enhance credibility and career mobility.
Who Should Attend
The seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Domain 1. Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Domain 2. Cloud Governance: Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Domain 3. Cloud Data Security
- Domain 4. Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Domain 5. Cloud Application Security
- Domain 6. Cloud Security Operations
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
- Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
- Assess risks, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
- Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
- Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
- Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
- Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
- Identify key terminology and associated definitions related to cloud technology. Be able to establish a common terminology for use within a team or workgroup.
- Build a business case for cloud adoption and be able to determine with business units the benefits of the cloud and cloud migration strategies.
This course covers the following chapters and learning objectives:
Chapter 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
- State the essential characteristics of cloud computing
- Describe the fundamental cloud computing services
- Describe the cloud computing reference architectures
- Explain cloud computing activities
- Compare cloud service capabilities and models
- Describe cloud deployment models
- Summarize economic characteristics of cloud computing
- Evaluate cloud computing ROI and KPI metrics
- Summarize cloud computing security concepts
- Describe key security considerations for each service model
- Analyze key cloud service provider contractual relationship documents
Chapter 2: Cloud Governance: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
- Explain the issues with international conflict of law
- Interpret guidelines for digital forensics
- Identify the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates
- Summarize audit process, methodologies and cloud-ready adaptations
- Describe risk management related to cloud services
- Identify due care/diligence activities related to service contracts
Chapter 3: Cloud Data Security
- Discuss cloud data security concepts
- Describe cryptography
- Explain data discovery and classification technologies
- Interpret cloud data storage architectures
- Analyze information rights management
- Assess cloud data security strategies
- Compare solutions for cloud data retention, deletion, and archival policies
- Explain basic security concepts in the cloud
Chapter 4: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Compare cloud infrastructure components
- Select standard practices for implementing a secure data center design
- Assess risks, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment
- Discover components for planning and implementing security controls
- Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls
- Appraise appropriate identity and access management (IAM) solutions
- Recommend business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) standards
Chapter 5: Cloud Application Security
- Explain training and awareness solutions for application security
- Assess challenges in the secure software development life cycle (SDLC) process
- Select a threat model for securing software development
- Demonstrate cloud software assurance and validation
- Choose verified secure software
- Explain the specifics of a cloud application architecture
Chapter 6: Cloud Security Operations
- Analyze what is used to manage and operate physical and logical infrastructure of a cloud environment
- Discuss operational controls and standards
- Identify methodologies for supporting digital forensics
- Identify critical communication needs with relevant parties
- Define auditability, traceability and accountability of security-relevant data events
- Select requirements to implement secure operations
Note: Throughout this course, exam domains may be covered in several chapters. Included in the course is a table indicating where the exam outline.
Commercials of INR 64950 is exclusive of 18% GST
Optional Voucher cost
- Americas – U.S. $599
- Asia Pacific – U.S. $599
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) – EUR 555