Overview of Arduino
- Participants will have an overview over basic phenomena of computer science
- Participants will have a framework available where they can position phenomena and products of computer science; (in particular the phenomena and products they will find in other courses, and also the (fragmentary) knowledge they have at the beginning of the study)
- Participants can explain phenomena of computer science and their relationship
- Participants can identify basic principles in a new product or service;
- Participants will have experience with the application of principles of rationality for the design and analysis of (computer) systems
- Participants will have experience in decomposition and elementary use of logic
- Participants can identify different stakeholders, and different qualities of requirements to a real system
- Participants will know the position of rationality with respect to reality and creativity.
Prerequisite for Arduino
Basic Arduino knowledge is needed.