Overview of Django Stack
This comprehensive course on Django Stack will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to design and develop full-stack web applications using Django, Python, and MySQL. The course is designed for beginners and experienced developers who want to create robust, scalable web applications.
Students will start by learning the basics of Python programming language and then move on to Django framework to develop web applications. They will also be taught how to integrate MySQL database with Django for data storage and retrieval.
In addition, the course will cover important topics such as authentication and authorization, user management, RESTful web services, and deployment. Students will also gain experience working with popular tools such as Git, GitHub, and Heroku.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to design and develop end-to-end web applications using Django, Python, and MySQL. They will also have a solid understanding of web application development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
Stalwart Learning offers this comprehensive course in Django Stack to help you develop expertise in full-stack web application development with Django, Python, and MySQL.
Module 1: Introduction to Django
- Understanding web frameworks and the role of Django in web development
- Installing and setting up Django
- Creating a new Django project and application
- Django’s architecture: models, views, and templates
- Building a simple web application with Django
- Creating database models in Django
- Working with database relationships: one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many
- Migrations in Django
- Querying data from the database using Django ORM
- Advanced model fields in Django
- Understanding HTTP requests and responses
- Creating views in Django
- Function-based views vs. class-based views
- Handling forms in Django
- Authentication and authorization in Django
Module 4: Django Templates
- Template language and syntax in Django
- Template inheritance in Django
- Displaying data in templates
- Forms in templates
- Using Django’s built-in template tags and filters
Module 5: Django Forms and Admin Interface
- Building forms in Django
- Validating forms in Django
- Customizing Django’s admin interface
- Adding custom views to Django’s admin interface
- Creating custom actions in Django’s admin interface
Module 6: Django Deployment and Best Practices
- Preparing a Django application for production deployment
- Configuring Django settings for different environments
- Deploying Django on a web server
- Django best practices: project structure, code organization, and testing
- Debugging and error handling in Django