Introduction to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – Webinar
Duration: 90 Mins
Timing : 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Date: 26 June 2021
Presenter: Gopi Krishna
- Gopi has ~ 25 years of experience in Information Technology.
- He has extensive experience working in and leading projects in the areas of Data Management, Design & Development of complex Data-intensive applications, Data Governance, and Data Science.
- He has successfully built global teams that are recognized for their contributions.
- He is passionate about technology and was instrumental in setting up the Data Science team in his org. The team focuses on providing innovative solutions to business problems and intelligent automation.
“Just as electricity transformed almost everything 100 years ago, today I actually have a hard
time thinking of an industry that I don’t think AI will transform in the next several years.”
Andrew Ng, the popular Stanford Professor and Chief Scientist of Baidu is referring to the
application of Machine Learning and AI in almost all industries. With Machine Learning and AI
becoming one of the most widely adopted technologies in such a short time, it is only a matter of
time before this becomes integral to all organizations irrespective of their domains.
This short webinar is designed to introduce you to the potential of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. In this webinar, we will provide an overview of the following aspects.
- AI & machine learning – A background and current state
- Tools, programming languages for machine learning
- Supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning
- Deep Learning & Neural Networks
Some popular applications of AI / ML in the commercial space