Free Workshop : Unlocking the Power of Deep Learning
Unlocking the power of Deep Learning – CNN, NLP. This session will talk about the Deep Learning principles in a simplistic manner without getting too much into the math. This is an introductory presentation on Deep Learning and an intermediate presentation in ML. This assumes that attendees know the basic concepts of ML like Supervised, Unsupervised Learning, Regression, Classification, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Neural Network, Gradient Descent, Activation Functions etc.
- What is a Neural Network
- What is deep learning
- What is CNN and how is it different from Neural Network
- Applications of CNN – Sample code in Python
- NLP: Tradional Methods Survey
- NLP using Deep Learning – Neural Network, CNN, Word Embeddings, RNN
- SOTA in NLP – byteNET, BERT, ELMo, etc.
- Typical Course Structure of ML, Advanced ML and Deep Learning where all the topics are covered in details (with relevant maths) and with extensive coding and use cases
Presenter : R Chandrashekhar
Chandra has over 20 years experience in the industry and a deep expertise in topics like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, NLP, etc. He has held numerous positions like CTO, Senior VP of Engineering, Head of Engineering at various organizations before moving into delivering training programs to various organizations. He has delivered programs to NTT Data, Samsung, Mahindra Comviva, PWC, TCS, Maybank, Honeywell and numerous others with an excellent feedback. He is a B.Tech from IIT Varanasi and M.Sc. from the University of North Dakota.