Overview of Unified Functional Testing
This Hands-on Training Program on Unified Functional Testing (UFT) takes participants through the basics of Test Automation.
- Participants will gain in depth QTP tool learning and practical usage
- They will know the best practices for writing automation scripts
- They shall understand when to use automation – automation decision making and ROI determination
- Participants will know how to create automation frameworks?
- Participants will know how to achieve maximum re-usability and reduce run times?
- Participants will know how to create scripts in a way that reduce human interaction and provide consistent results?
Prerequisite for Unified Functional Testing
Participants with a good understanding of SDLC, STLC and Manual Test case documentation and execution skills will make a difference in achieving much better success at learning automation testing.