Overview of Bitcoin
- Participant will learn about Bitcoin mechanisms and how the Bitcoin network works. You will understand why transactions with Bitcoins are secure and efficient
- Participant will learn how Bitcoin mining works and how blocks are added in the Blockchain
- 1Participant will also be taught how to mine Bitcoin from your own personal computer
Prerequisite for Bitcoin
The learners must have a basic knowledge of digital currency and working experience in computer operations.
Course Outline for Bitcoin
- What is Bitcoin?
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Bitcoin Trading: Buying, selling and storing Bitcoins
- Bitcoin Ecosystem
- Structure of a Bitcoin Transaction
- Scripting language in Bitcoin
- Applications of Bitcoin script
- Nodes in a Bitcoin Network
- Setting up bitcoin wallet
- Creating a paper wallet
- Bitcoin Transaction tracking
- Bitcoin Economics
- What is Bitcoin Mining?
- Types of Mining
- Mining and Consensus
- Assembling and selecting chains of blocks
- Mining and the hashing race
- Mining Pools
- Installing Bitcoin Mining software
- Mining Bitcoin on your PC